Friday, April 15, 2011

Walking Fashion Statement Day 6

It's heating up in Hollywood, and it seems to be celebrity month this week, plus Manny Pacquiao month, so I guess I have a chance to loosen up my tie. I had one more Crooks & Castles dress shirt to wear so I figure I'd give it a shot with simple jeans and a blazer and some Converse.


Blazer: Alfani cotton-poly blend, cream colored with a light grid pattern ($50 Macy's sale)

Shirt: Crooks & Castles Flannel royal blue and olive green. Interesting color combination.

Belt: Some $10 belt I got at Target

Jeans: Banana Republic same outlet boot cut jeans I picked up. You only really need 2 pairs of dress jeans I think, and plus an extra pair of black jeans.

Shoes: Converse Honestly I don't know what kind of Converse these are. I usually collect chucks and most of the ones I get come from Ross. They seem to be a cross between a Chuck and a One Star. They're canvas and I scored them for like $15 at a Ross years ago.

There's my simple Hollywood reporter look which I think actually went off well, with my new haircut I got yesterday. By the way because of work, I've actually posted a day late last couple of days. Happy Friday it's the weekend but I'm still dressing fly on a dime. No work today, and it's super summer weather. Tomorrow I'll show off the polo sports reporting looks since I have Saturday work...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment