Thursday, April 14, 2011

Walking Fashion Statement Day 5

I wokine up thinking I was going to dress casually since I was planning to just go cover some Manny Pacquiao training, but I totally deviated from my preplanned outfit because I had to go to a protest. Since the protest was on a college campus, I figured it's time to comfy as I lug my stuff around on a mid 60 degree and breezie day. My all black fit actually works well. Slacks are surprisingly comfy to walk in, and the pullover, keeps me warm and somewhat professional looking.


Shirt; To the Max Walmart  yes this red, whit and silver striped dress shirt was found at a Walmart for $10


Tie; Pierre Cardin One of my many ties I've picked up at either a Ross or Marshalls for like $8


Pullover; Banana Republic Quarter Zip Pull Up I scored on Black Friday at Banana Republic Outlet in Citadel. It was 40% off that day, and cost less that $25


Watch; Marc Ecko My iced out $40 something dollar watch I picked up at the Time Store in the Citadel Outlets.


Pants; Louis Rafael Tailored Aside from White Shirts, black pants are the next most versatile article of clothing. This was like $16 at a Ross or Marshalls


Shoes; Nike Jordan Team 2.5 Surprisingly this is the most expensive pair of Jordan's I've picked up in the past 4 months. They were $50 at Ross across from the Grove.



I kind of like to think of this as a ninja type move with some highlights of white and red. Almost jumpsuit like, but very sleek, and very comfortable. Tip when you cover Pacquiao, you can't do it in a suit anymore. Especially since I have to dig through the crowds, and hang out at the gym. I wanna look sporty when I do it.

1 comment:

  1. Fashion statement is an item of clothing or set of clothes that expresses something about the attitude, point of view, or lifestyle of the wearer.


    Statement Letters

    ReplyDelete