Monday, April 11, 2011

Walking Fashion Statement Day 3

Today I had another behind the scenes shoot of a fashion pictorial at a popular designer's home. Once again it was a relaxing casual work day, though I had to pick up some random man on the street soundbytes. I figured I should wear a tie, because I have been dying to wear my Red and Yellow Nike Kobe's that I copped for $50 at Ross over the weekend. For the second day, I also decided to rock my denim Crooks & Castles cardigan. I love this cardigan, so edgy, but still formal.

Here's today's look from head to toe.

Dress Shirt: White Pierre Cardin Modern Fit Dress Shit
($13 at Marshalls) I have a good stock of white dress shirts, because it's one of the most used items. I like to keep several different textures and designs. It is a versatile tool, and honestly, any brand will do. Just think of it as a blank canvas, when you can't think of anything else.

Tie: Geoffrey Beane Yellow Tie ($8 at Ross) I immediately bought these along with the shoes because the yellow was a dead on match. Geoffrey Beane makes decent solid color silk ties, and that's about it. I like to keep multiple colors of solids, because some patterns just look funky with your wardrobe.

Cardigan: Denim Crooks & Castles (free 99, another hook, up though its somewhere in the $70 range I believe) It's an awesome unique presentation of the cardigan. Perfect for warmer days.

Watch: Square Marc Ecko silvers with copper trim and real cubic zirconiums.  ($42 Time Store at Citadel Outlet) It's my all around go to watch. I admit, it's pretty blinged out.

Jeans: Calvin Klein Straight Fit ($6 Marcy's clearance + 15% for using card) It's the steal of the week, you can't find jeans, let alone CK's for less than $10!

Shoes: Nike Kobe Bryant V ($50 Ross) I've been high up on the Jordan's but when I stumbled across these at Ross I couldn't resist. It's a good Iron Man color, and I love the shine. It sticks out along with the tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment