Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Walking Fashion Statement Day 4

Field trip today to Big Bear to watch Sugar Shane Mosley train for his upcoming fight against Manny Pacquiao. It sounds like another jeans day, so I whipped out the jeans. I heard it was cold at big bear, so I decided to wear  a light coat. When covering sports events, athletic shoes are the best, especially things like big fights, there will be a lot of crowding, and you would like mobility.


Shirt: Calvin Klein Blue and White Pinstripe Dress Shirt ($10 at Ross it pays to have a friend at Ross. They get a 40% off day 4 times a year, luckily I made a friend my first week in Lala Land)

Tie: Tommy Hillfiger Slim Tie, Royal Blue with white dots ($10 Ross)

Jacket: Marc Ecko vinyl with cotton sleeves, zipper/button windbreaker ($40 Marc Ecko Store, Glendale Galleria) The Marc Ecko store sometimes has better stuff than Ross, Marshalls, and Macy's, and everything always seems to be on sale

Jeans: Calvin Klein Straight leg (repeat from yesterday $6 Macy's clearance plus 15% for swiping the plastic)

Shoes: Nike Tri D Running Shoes, blue and yellow (I call it Warriors colors, $40 at Sports Authority Clearance)

This is my simple, sleek, and sporty look. It helps me stay mobile while looking kinda spiffy. Jacket has no noticable logos, which lets me go on cam. Lately I've been digging a lot of Marc Ecko's windbreakers and jackets. They have the sleek metro, yet still hood look. Remember I'm a Metro-Thug

No comments:

Post a Comment