Friday, November 19, 2010

Origins

This is my introduction. I go by Asian Clark Kent. Born in the Philippines, grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area, living it up in Los Angeles. By day, I am a journalist for an ethnic media company. (Well in the country of origin, it is the main stream.) I choose not to reveal my identity because, I am a high profile personality and need to protect my image as well as the company's image. Yes I've been reprimanded in the past for my random idiotic trash talk, YouTube videos, etc. So to play it safe, I'm keeping my identity a secret shhhh.

I'm here to share my ramblings, tips, insights, and share some of the Asian community to the world. I won't talk all about Asian things, but a lot of my blogs to be will be Asian-centric, especially dealing with the Filipino community, whom I've worked with for a large chunk of my life, and where I spend most of my days covering.

I did not choose the name Asian Clark Kent. It chose me. I was interviewing people at a mall one day and some girls tweeted that I looked like an Asian Clark Kent. I guess anyone that wears glasses with a suit with a fairly bulky build, can pass for Clark Kent. The name is fitting because I've always loved Superman since I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment